Friday 11 September 2009

sore

Today has mostly sucked, after going to a boxing class yesterday on only around 4-5 hours sleep i got home and was pissed off and super tired, the instructor was yelling at me and i felt like killing his incompetent ass. this morning i felt massively groggy and have felt completed drained and slightly ill all day,
ON THE PLUS SIDE bought myself a book by mr. brett easton elliss, my first one of his, and a little zine from my local bookshop owner jason who treats my entirely differently every time i go into his bookshop and forgets my name and face, not in a bad way i just think the dude has memory issues.
So what did today mean for mother cyprus and her future prodigal son? nothing really, i booked my tickets for a train ride home at insanely un permitting hours and read and slept, not productive, not enjoyable, nothing but a reminder to do more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment